Gluten free recipes for dinner can be delicious as the next meal too. This is if you know where to look for enticing recipes. This Gluten Free Dallas post has two recipes that you can whip up in your own home.
Gluten Free Recipes for Dinner: Lip-Smacking Alternatives
Going healthy does not necessarily mean that you need to give up flavor. You can still indulge in your favorite meals provided that you give them a twist. Here are two of our favorite gluten free recipes for dinner.
- Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 cup full fat organic coconut milk
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 diced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Chop your chicken into cubes then set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat to sauté onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add in paprika, tomato paste, curry, garam masala, sea salt, then chili powder. Cook mixture for 2 minutes.
- Drop chicken to the mix and stir well for 7 minutes. Pour water and stir again.
- Add in coconut milk. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put cauliflower into food processor and process until texture becomes similar to that of rice. Squeeze lime juice to rice. Transfer rice to a different bowl.
- Place cooked chicken on top of the cauliflower rice. Serve.
- Substitute chicken breast with lentils or beans to make it a vegan recipe.
- Use greek yogurt if you don’t have coconut milk. Use brown rice instead if you are missing cauliflower rice.
- Add sweet potatoes, baby spinach, and kale if you want more vegetables in your recipe.
- Vegetable Spaghetti Bowl
- Fresh cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Roughly chopped fresh parsley
- ½ chopped red capsicum
- ½ chopped yellow capsicum
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 peeled and chopped purple onion
- 1 clove peeled and crushed garlic
- 2 chopped large celery stalks
- 3 chopped spring onion stalks
- 340 grams Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 400 grams can Barilla Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- Fill pot with water halfway. Bring it to a boil. Add in pasta and stir. Cook for 9 minutes.
- Drain and set aside the pasta.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and set it to high heat. Sauté onion and garlic until they become transparent.
- Add celery, spring onion, capsicum, and broccoli. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high heat.
- Mix in pasta sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and tomatoes.
- Mix together pasta and cooked pasta sauce for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and add tomatoes. Serve and enjoy!
What do you think of these 2 gluten free recipes for dinner? Yay or nay?