Gluten free dessert recipes you say? They are right here!
Gluten Free Dessert Recipes: Easy To Do, Safe To Consume
Unfortunately, celiacs have a limited choice when it comes to desserts. Bakeshops are usually filled with gluten-laden desserts that it will only make you sad as you stare at those mouth watering goods.
Not to worry dear friend. You, who have a sweet tooth, need not deprive yourself of the delicious, sweet treats. You do not need to part with desserts if you are required to remove gluten from your life for good.
You can make your own desserts by following the gluten free dessert recipes that we have here for you.
1. Choco cupcakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 packets of stevia
- 5 teaspoons of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 packets of stevia
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place 6 paper cups on a muffin pan.
- Mix together almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, and stevia. Let it sit.
- Combine applesauce, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Add the mixture of wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups. Do not fill the cups though. ¾ of the cup will do.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If you want, you can use a tester. If it comes out clean, your cupcake is ready.
- Let the cupcakes cool for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Combine the ingredients for frosting and smear them on the cupcakes.
2. Peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup organic melted coconut oil
- ¼ organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- Prepare the peanut butter bottoms. Mix the coconut oil, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Drop a spoon of the mixture at a time to the standard sized muffin cups. Make sure that the cups are not filled to the brim. About 2/3 of the cup is enough.
- Freeze the cups for approximately 15 minutes or until they are solidified.
- Mix together the coconut oil, raw cacao powder, and maple syrup in a different bowl.
- Drop a spoon of the mixture on top of the frozen peanut butter cups.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Let the cups stay in the freezer until you serve them as they will melt.
These are just two of the many gluten free dessert recipes that you and your family will surely love. Your Gluten Free Dallas family wishes that you enjoy the desserts and be healthy.